Tuning Squid

From: Jonathan Fortin <jonf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:12:57 -0600

I just want some suggesstions i should make.
reading the squid homepage,
i used basic.conf and added a fiew rules to it.

I was wondering, which rules should i add to have great caching
and speeds, and another thing, request-size??
i set the request-size to 100kb and i can still download files that are 5
megs, how do i set limits on that??? and how do i set transfer limits
meaning it can only be downloaded at a certain speed..

Thanks a lot, i appreciate it..

Regards

Jonathan