Re: squidguard

From: Ronald Warner <cscrw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:14:18 +0800

> Ronald Warner wrote:
> >
> > I am using squid2.2stable4 (which came with rh6.1). Is there a
> > redirector_program bug in this version?
>
> Not that I know of.
>
> > I have repeatedly installed
> > and configured squid and squidguard but it did not good.
>
> What are you trying to acheive, and what have you done?

Finally, got squid and sguidguard to work... i uninstalled the
squid2.2stable4.rpm (of rh6.1) and compiled and installed
squid2.3stable1...

Anyway, before installing squid2.3stable1, squid2.2stable4 is
running squidguard because i see it running five instances of
squidguard when i do a ps... but the redirection did not work.

Thanks for the help.