Squid vs Browser cache

From: Subba Rao <subb3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:09:38 -0500

I set the Browser's (Netscape) to 0, but it looks like Squid is
not cacheing. The ppp0 interface, shows inbound traffic
each time I visit a site. This is not the first time I am going to that
site. I go to the site back and forth to test, and ppp0 shows inbound
traffic. What flags in Squid.conf, should I look for? How do I configure
squid to update the DB every 15 minutes instead of every hour?

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
subb3@attglobal.net
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com