Re: blocking by IP address

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:48:47 +0500

Hi ,

I have never setup that With NT Auth, i used NCSA but i once tryed for NT
auth and i have used smb_auth v0.04 for that , u know in smb u can set a
primary or secondary domain prallel to Windows NT and then u can
authenticate. I am sure it will work for NT authentication..Some of the ppl
in mailing list alos has the same setup. if u will require more help let me
know,

Well why don't u use NCSA authentication if u just need a login and passwd
procedure. its easey and its built in squid. just untar the squid and go to
ncsa dir and read the source , also squid FAQ provides a lot of help in this
regards,

enjoy:-))

With Regards
Ahsan Khan