Re: Cannot retrieve some URL

From: Xue Junchao <profxjc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:38:06 +0800

In fact, I want to deny some SEXUAL url, like .*://.*sex*.* or .*://.*xxx*.*
I config some acl and http_access as following:

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \? \- \;
acl allurl url_regex ^.*://.*
acl sexurl url_regex ^.*://.*sex*
acl sexurl url_regex ^.*://.*xxx*
http_access deny sexurl !QUERY

If I use "http_access deny sexurl !QUERY", then I cannot reach some
long domain names URL like " http://www.freeservers.com" etc.
If I use "http_access deny sexurl !allurl !QUERY"(this seems as
"http_access allow allurl") but not "http_access deny sexurl !QUERY",
I can reach all easily.

I mean how I can deny some sexual url but permit all other url.

best regard,
Xue Junchao