Re: Squid & MSIE

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:29:52 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 jeffrey.urnaza@artesyn.com wrote:

> I have setup squid on a Linux 2.2.14 box along with apache to service
> the autoconfigure script. Everything works fine with Netscape, manual
> and autoconfigure. In IE however I am unable to get it to work. Any
> ideas suggestions?

Does Internet Explorer work properly when manually configured? If so, try
simplifying your PAC script - apparently MSIE still has a few problems
with what initially seem like reasonable scripts.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781