Re: Newbie in squid

From: Reuben Farrelly <reuben-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:19:15 +1100

Better still, download the latest 2.3S1 SRPM for squid from your local
Redhat mirror and rpm --rebuild it. This will fix up most of the problems
you have described below.

The only problem is that it won't teach you basic UNIX skills like how to
use cron or read the Squid FAQ at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ.html...

Reuben