Re: What is TAG: request_size ?

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:49:37 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Mohamed LRHAZI wrote:

> TAG: request_size (KB)
> # Maximum allowed request size in kilobytes. If people are using
> # POST to upload files, then set this to the largest acceptable
> # filesize plus a few extra kbytes.
> #
> #request_size 100 KB
>
> Can anyone explain to me if this paramter can answer my previous question :

This directive limits the size of requests to Squid - since you want to
limit the size of responses from Squid, use 'reply_body_max_size' in Squid
2.3. Note that I'm not sure whether this directive was available under
Squid 2.2 - check for yourself. Henrik probably has a patch to provide it
if it wasn't part of the core source.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781