Re: action before the authentification

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 09:54:47 +0100

Olivier Daury wrote:

> Before doing the authentification, I want that all users accept an agreement
> form by clicking on a yes button on a html page. Do you know how can I do that ?

You can't really. HTTP is stateless and does not know if your user have
accepted the agreement or not.

That said you can theoretically play some magic with a redirector to
implement something like "browsing sessions", and redirect the user to
the agreement until the session is established by accepting the
agreement.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker