action before the authentification

From: Olivier Daury <odaury@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 11:39:41 +0100

Hello,

I use a squid proxy 2.2.stable4 on linux 2.2.13. Each users must be authentified
to browse a web site throw the proxy. The authentification is made using ldap
(with a Netscape Directory Server).
Before doing the authentification, I want that all users accept an agreement
form by clicking on a yes button on a html page. Do you know how can I do that ?

Regards,

Oliver somewhere in The Hague

mailto:olivier@daury.net ~ ICQ#: 18503104 ~ PGP key id: 0xC9976DCD
slamp on Undernet ~ Phone:(+31) 70 340 38 32 ~ AIM: slamp@chez.com
"Vivre vite pour ne rien regretter; vivre vite pour dépasser la mort" A toute
vitesse, film de Gaël Morel