Squid internal object - strange behavior

From: Aleksandr Konstantinov <sanjak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 13:23:55 -0200

Hello, squid gurus.

 I'm having problem while trying to add image to internal squid icons. I
want to
redirect all soubleclick links to internal image (Maybe this violates
something, but
this is my decision if I want to wait 1-2 minutes for slow doubleclick
stopping whole page).
  So I found in mail archive how to do this and added to mime.conf:

^internal-banners$ - banner.gif - ascii

After stoping and starting squid it worked (reconfigure didn't work -
why ? )

But few days later I started getting Access denied when trying to load

 http://squid.host:squid_port/squid-internal-static/icons/banner.gif

In cache.log I found:

2000/03/10 13:49:33| clientProcessMiss: miss on a special object
(http://squid.host:squid_port/squid-internal-static/icons/banner.gif).