Re: Squid internal object - strange behavior

From: Michael Ju. Tokarev <mjt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:38:38 +0300

Not an answer of your question, but -- did you tried junkbuster
for ads stopping? It is in http://www.waldherr.org/junkbuster/ ,
and can be used with squid. They solve different things, squid is a
cache and jb is a filter/stopper, and I installed both on same node,
pointed jb to squid and set them up listening on different ports,
so users can choice what to use -- just cache or filter+cache.