TRansparent proxy failing when turning on via Cisco

From: Rudy Komsic <rudyk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:40:14 -0500

Well I did get farther into getting it almost working but now I am
getting stumped at this point below. When I turn on the WCCP on hte
cisco, and then try to surf a page I get the following below.

Anyone know why this is happening? It works fine with a directed
proxy request (manually entered proxy settings).

ERROR

----------

While trying to retrieve the URL: /warp/public/779/ibs/solutions/

The following error was encountered:

Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or
similar)
Missing hostname
Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:33:40 GMT by wpad.cyberglobe.net
(Squid/2.3.STABLE2)