.pac auto-config files

From: Carpenter, Dean <Dean.Carpenter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:37:55 -0500

I have a fairly neat proxy.pac file set up to direct traffic between our two
caches and certain sites to be direct, and it works well.

Now I need to force a couple of subnets to go direct no matter what. Is
there any way to pull the local/client ip address in the FindProxyForURL
function in the .pac file ? With that it would just return "DIRECT" for all
urls being requested from those particular subnets.

--
Dean Carpenter	deano@areyes.com
94 TT :)		Dean.Carpenter@pharma.com