Re: .pac auto-config files

From: Bob Franklin <r.c.franklin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:54:03 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Hi,

Our .PAC is actually a CGI script which looks at the client address
($REMOTE_ADDR) and returns a customised .PAC file based on that (as the
output of the script).

It also supports some debugging options.

  - Bob

--
 Bob Franklin <r.c.franklin@reading.ac.uk>     Tel. +44 (0)118 931 8432
 Systems and Communications, IT Services, The University of Reading, UK