Re: Delay Pooling Using Squid

From: Clifton Royston <cliftonr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:08:40 -1000

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 09:31:53AM -0600, Jonathan Fortin wrote:
> After reading Squid Faq section 19.8 Delay Pools over and over, I assumed in
> my own brain
> that theyres no way to delay for my own thinking for this way.
> Meaning allocating 10kb/sec per ip in a 50kb/sec pool.

I've never tried the delay pools, but AFAIK, there is no way to do
quite that - each user in a given pool gets a chance to use the whole
pool.

BTW, I've removed the OpenBSD tech list and freebsd-security lists;
there is no reason they should be on this, and it may save you and me
some flames.
  -- Clifton

--
 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr@lava.net
      The named which can be named is not the Eternal named.