Re: mason denies all traffic

From: Godfried Duodu <GDUODU@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:44:09 -0600

Good morning, Bill!
I was able to start mason-guit-text, choosing BL, waited for the output from mason to stop. I switched to another terminal and run /sbin/ipchains -L -n -x -v | tee /root/ipchains-atstart. the output ipchains-start is attached. Even though I set all the default policies to ACCEPT in /etc/masonrc, I am still unable to ping the 2 NICS in the box. it looks like the default became DENY somehow. Also attached is a copy of newrules.
Could you take a look at it and let me know what is going on? Thanks.