squid + junkbuster problems

From: Andreas Goesele <Goesele@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:57:26 +0100

I use squid in conjunction with junkbuster and mostly everything works
well.

But I have a problem with some cgi scripts and queries: I post the
query/start the script and than there happens nothing. In the junkbuster
logs I can see that junkbuster receives the answer to the query, but it
doesn't seem to be able to pass it on to squid. If I only use junkbuster
or only squid everything works fine.

Any suggestion how I could solve my problem? (First: Am I clear enough
in describing it?)

Thanks in advance

Andreas Gösele