Upgrading from V2.1 Patch1 to V2.3Stable1

From: CoNetiX-Info <info@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:15:12 GMT

Hi,
I have a misteroius Problem on my Squid. Im trying to upgrade (see
Subject) to the latest V2.3 stable 1. After updating the squid.conf iI
tried to start the cache. But a few seconds later it shuts down an
tried to start again. But in the 2nd attempt the SquidPort is
allocated/ reserved by the 1st squid start attempt. The squid.out
shows no message except the »starting« message.

Any ideas whats up ?

Best regards
Clemens