Minor Problems

From: Duwayne Engelhardt <duwayne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:19:43 -0600

I have had two minor problems using Squid and I cannot find anything in the
FAQs that cover this:

Problem #1: My users can complete web form pages, but the system does not
let them submit them through the Proxy Server. Is this an Access Control
problem, protocol problem, or what? How do I enable this? The proxy server
is also acting as a Firewall, e-mail, and web server.

Problem #2: If the system has to be shut down, I have to manually restart
Squid. It does not self-start when the Linux server boots. Are there some
misplaced/missing script files, and if so, what are they and where do they
belong?

Duwayne Engelhardt
Technology Director
Wallis State Bank