help for "dns_nameserver" tag

From: prashant <reach_prashant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:22:38 +0530

dear friends

  i am rrunning my squid 2.2 stable 4, RH 6.1 , on the same host on which our ,secondery DNS ,
i have goen through the FAQs and got the point that running squid and named on the same host
is not recommended , but as we cant afford new server right now ,i have to run squid on it

my config in "squid.conf"

tag: dns_namesever default

my resolv.conf

search loaldomain
namesever xx.xx.xx.xx (where xx.xx.xx.xx is our primary name server)
nameserver yy.yy.yy.yy ( where yy.yy.yy.yy is our seondary nameserver squid is running on same host)

is this config O.K ,

please tell me
1> ,with this config which namesever squid will use for name resolution ?
   and
2> if i will change "dns_nameserver " tag fom default to address of primary nameseve" that which namesever squid will use for name resolution ?

thanks in advance
Prashant Desai