Transparent FTP Proxying/Caching...??

From: Dave Wilson <davew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:01:45 +0200

Hi guys, Howzit going?

I'm running squid2.2stable4 on freebsd 3.4, in transparent mode using the "route-map" feature in Cisco to redirect http packets to my proxy box to do my http proxying and it works brilliantly.

I have tried to apply similar rules that http uses to the Cisco router so that it can redirect all ftp traffic to my squid box but I can't seem to get it working.......:(

Please help me out if you have any ideas...

Regards
Dave Wilson