access to internet throug two proxys

From: guilhem michel <michel.guilhem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:59:09 +0200

is it possible to put users under a first proxy and then this proxy go
to a second proxy that have an access to Internet via a firewall ?

I don't want use the ICP protocol to do this but normal ACL

Is the client of the first proxy have only to be authorized to go on the
second proxy
and on the second proxy how we can authorisate a surf under internet for
the client of the first proxy ?

It is not very clear and perhaps i have no solutions except the ICP but
if another solutions exist , even less practical i'm listening about
this !

Thank you very much