Re: zero sized reply when searching Redhat site

From: Ian Spare <Ian_Spare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:09:45 +0200

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:11:26 +0530, you wrote:

>dear friends
>

> i am always getting "zero sized reply" ,whenever i would try to search http://www.redhat.com
>this is happening from last two days only,before that it was ok ,

Actually I had that on Friday and I haven't had time today to see if
still happens or what the problem was. I'll probably look again
tomorrow and report what I find if it looks like a squid issue.

Ian

--
Check out my home page for winter mountain photos:
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/greenwood/630/