Re: Squid server and Firewall

From: Don Rolph <w-rolph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:19:59 -0500

Generally I place squid on the firewall with two network connections. The
outside network has an address appropriate for the external service
provider. The internal network has an address appropriate for your internal
site. Squid itself mediates between the two address spaces.

--
Regards.
Don Rolph w-rolph@ds.mc.ti.com WD3 MS10-13 (508)-236-1263