RE: squid , linux & NDS

From: Scroggins, Kelly <ScroggiK@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:47:52 -0600

I am also interested in using NDS to authenticate users. This would work in
our network much better than using smb and a Windows domain.

Where can I find something to read on this proceedure? LDAP in particular.
I don't really know too much about LDAP so that would be a big help.

I know I can search the net to find info (and I do), but if you happen to
have a favorite article or book that you think is good, I'm interested in
reading it.

Thanks,
kelly