Is it possible to cache ASP pages?

From: Hillel Bilman <hillel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:40:22 +0200

Hi

Does anyone know, if it's possible to cache active content?
I have an NT box getting data from a SQL 7 server and then
delivering them via ASP to NT IIS4 web server. I have squid in a
reverse proxy configuration, getting the pages from the NT web server
and then delivering them to the Internet. So the Internet connects
only to the squid server and it fetches all the pages from the NT web
server. Is it possible to cache such pages via squid? So if two
people have the same request, can squid request once the page from the
NT web server and then show that page again for any other requests for
that page.

Thanks, any hep appreciated