Re: Maximum Resident Size

From: squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 00 11:54:11 -0500

-- [ From: squid * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have not been able to fix this error reported on the cachemgr:
"Resource usage for squid:
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB"

I have tested with RedHat6.1 and Squid2.2Stable4, and also with RedHat6.2
and Squid2.3Stable1, on both installations I get the same error.

I am testing on a PentiumII 350 with 256mb ram and 2 uwscsi one of 4.5gb for
the system and another of 9.1 for Squid catched pages.

I got an answer from Henrik Nordstrom about a month ago (please see below),
but with my little knowledge on this matter, it did not help me...

Could someone advice on how to fix this ?

Thanks
Rolando