Re: Maximum Resident Size

From: squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 00 16:46:59 -0500

-- [ From: squid * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Ahsan.

Did none of the options you mention, just installed the Squid's rpm that
comes with RedHat software, and then just configured squid.conf and executed
squid -z.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Rolando

Date: Tuesday, 04-Apr-00 02:03 AM

From: Ahsan Khan \ Internet: (ahsank@one.net.pk)
To: Squid \ Internet: (squid-users@ircache.net)
To: squid \ Internet: (squid@sigmanet.hn)

Subject: Re: Maximum Resident Size

well Henrick said that Your System Memory Library is not working properly or
the external Memory Lib comes with squid did not supported on you system,

so for your help can you tell me that did you configure & compile squid like
this...

./configure --enable-dlmalloc make
make install

or you just run

./configure
make
make install

if you have done the last option use the first one.. :-)))

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)