RE: smb_auth failing

From: Scroggins, Kelly <ScroggiK@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:24:39 -0500

I agree. Squid works perfectly WITHOUT authenitcation. I'm just getting
frustrated. I can't put my finger on what is keeping me from reading the
file.

The two users I'm using to test with have full rights to the netlogon
directory.

One of the users is in the Domain Administrators Group! And I gave the
other explicit (full) rights to the netlogon directory.

I apologize to all list members for using bandwidth. And thank you, to all
for your patients with me.

Time to fall back and regroup.
Kelly