Re: SNMP- MRTG

From: Chris Miles <cmiles@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:51:24 +1000

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 05:28:54PM +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> > does anyone know how to make the graphs redraw according to the
> > size of of the objects your trying to record/graph.
> > At the moment the graphs are just permenatly increasing, and i
> > cannot find out why its only inreasing i changed the options
> > from gauge, to growright and then other options i found on the
> > MRTG page.
>

> > Options[cacheServerInKb]: gauge, growright
>
> Remove gauge, I think.

You want to remove the gauge option for counters, but include it for
absolute values.

I spent 2 days cleaning up the squid mrtg config (for 2.3-STABLE2) and
including all the variables that were interesting. Mail me if you would
like a copy.

CM

--
Chris Miles  -  System Architect  -  connect.com.au
cmiles@connect.com.au                     Australia