Re: Maximum Resident Size (again)

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:55:34 +0500

Well,

        I have read almost all the source :-)) and have find out the
following line..

mib.txt: " Maximum Resident Size in KB"
stat.c: storeAppendPrintf(sentry, "\tMaximum Resident Size: %d KB\n",
tools.c: fprintf(debug_log, "Maximum Resident Size: %d KB\n",

So can you tell me as on which option in cachemgr u click and get the
error.??

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin