Maximum Resident Size (again)

From: squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 00 16:28:20 -0500

-- [ From: squid * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Sorry to bother again.

I downloaded the release 2.3.STABLE2-src.tar.gz from: http://www.squid-cache
.org/Versions/v2/2.3/, and did:
./configure --enable-dlmalloc
make
make install
But I am still getting: Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB

Do I need to specify a path for the library, or just:--enable-dlmalloc ?

Do I need also to include this in ./configure -enable-icmp to make my Squid
a "parent" ?
and this one: -enable-ipf-transparent if I use it like a transparent proxy ?

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Rolando