Using different Next-Proxies

From: Haag, Elmar <haag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:28:35 +0200

Hi,

is want Squid to use different next proxies according to the URl specyfied.

That means for example:
All URLs http://*.domain1.com should be send to next proxy A
All URLs http://*.domain2.com should be send to next proxy A (too)
All URLs http://*.domain3.com should be send to next proxy B
All URLs http://*.domain4.com should be send to next proxy C
All other URLs should be send to next proxy D

Thus, I would need a similar option like "always_direct" and "never_direct"
with modified functionality, e.g. "always_forward_to" and "never_forward_to"
or like that.

Is there any way to achive this functionality?

For Netscape Proxy-aware users: what I need in Squid would be the "HTTP
Routing" feature of NS Proxy, which allows different templates od URLs
beeing routed through different next proxies.

Elmar Haag

 IntegralisCentaur GmbH
 Urbanstr. 68
 74074 Heilbronn, Germany