RE: Security concern UID.GID => squid.squid vs nobody.noody

From: Isianto Istiadi <ii95m@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:11:09 -0700

HI, I'm using slackware 7.0 and installed the squid 2.3 stable 2. I also
downloaded the standard squid conf from squid homepage. But I got this
message from my clinet (running win2000 server).

While trying to retrieve the URL:http://www.epson.com/

The following error was encountered:
        Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.epson.com
The dnsserver returned:
        Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query.

This means that:
The cache was not able to reseolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check
if the address is correct.

I checked the dns by pinging to www.epson.com from the client site, it
works, but I can't go to HTTP. For the connections I use IP MASQ (using
only standart firewall no restriction).
Can you guys help me, Thanks.