smb_auth

From: Ryan <rklett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:47:23 +0200

Hello everyone

I would appreciate any advise on this topic.

We have a netlogon directory on FAT partition, therefore I have included the following in the squid.conf file:

authentication program /usr/local/bin/smb_auth -S proxy

proxy being the name of the new share on the domain controller. (this share resides on a NTFS parthtion)

My question is :
when I start the smb service, the NMBD servivce starts, but the SMBD service does not. Can this influence the authentication program, beacause at present it does not work.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ryan