browser error? message

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:56:54 +0800

My users sometimes complain that everytime they try to bring up their
browser (with home url (home.netscape.com) they always get the same
message

Forbidden

Your client is not allowed to access the requested object.

However, when they try to access the url again, they could get already
through.

What does this mean? How can I eliminate this error? My users are
claiming there is a problem with my proxy when I say otherwise. Could
someone please help?

Joel