Re: LDAP authentication

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:11:35 +0800

I've tried compiling the squid_ldap_auth.c from dir
/usr/local/squid-2./src/squid-2.2.STABLE3/auth_modules/LDAP by doing
'make' but I always get the error:

gcc -c squid_ldap_auth.c -o squid_ldap_auth.o
squid_ldap_auth.c:24: lber.h: No such file or directory
squid_ldap_auth.c:25: ldap_cdefs.h: No such file or directory
squid_ldap_auth.c:26: ldap.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [squid_ldap_auth.o] Error 1

I've read the README and it says I should install the OpenLDAP libraries
(ldap lber) from openldap.org. but I can't seem to find the library.
Does anyone have the library with them? Could anyone please let me
know how would I install it and how would I get my LDAP authentication
working?

Thanks, your responses will be highly appreciated

Joel