authentification_ttl and authentification_ip_ttl problem

From: Ales Rygl <rygl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:26:07 +0200

Hi,

I want my users to identify via
proxy_auth and i have following lines in squid.conf:

authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/pam_auth
authenticate_children 5
authenticate_ttl 600
authenticate_ip_ttl 600

There is acl record:

acl V1 src 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0
acl passwd proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow V1 passwd

Authentification is working, but I have following problem: squid is IMHO

ingnoring authenticate_ttl 600, authenticate_ip_ttl 600 parameters. I'd
like to disable users to log via proxy more than once, as is written in
squid.conf. If i try to auth. myself from more than 1 IP, I'm refused
but if i try this once more, I'm allowed to browse from both IPs!! And
after time in authenticate_ttl my re-authentification in not required!

Pam_auth is running as suid root.

In /etc/pam.d/squid I have following:

auth required /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
account required /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

What's wrong? Can you hep me please? I'm running RH 5.2, 2.0.36, Squid
2.3stable2

Thanks a lot

Ales Rygl

Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside!
Ing. Ales Rygl
rygl@moa.jicinet.cz
ICQ 4616993