acl time in miss access

From: Thomas Wahyudi <thomas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:48:31 +0700 (JAVT)

hi all

is there any patch for squid 2.2/2.3 so miss_access have acl time ?
becouse we want to give parent access only between 14 pm to 9 am (that is
our peak time).
between that only sibling access, right now i use firewall to block
icp messsage. If posible can this be a feature in the future ?

and last for now, could someone help me to get patch for mrtg 2-8.12 to
work with squid ? any help is appreciated

Best regards,

Thomas Wahyudi
Computer Centre - Internet Division =====
     Parahyangan Catholic University