Re: LDAP authentication

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 11:21:53 +0800

Ilker,

I've made the changes on your advise but still I'm having "Proxy
authentication failed" message:

Here's my new acl

     authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/squid_ldap_auth
     myldapservername

     acl LAN src 199.40.216.0/255.255.255.0
     acl ldap proxy_auth REQUIRED

     http_access allow LAN ldap
     http_access deny all

I've even changed the authenticate line with a search base and port:

     authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/squid_ldap_auth
     o=dhl.com myldapservername 389

Anything else I need to look into?

joel