User access control

From: Patricio Baptista da Luz <patluz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 12:50:46 -0300

Hi everyone,

I'm testing squid as a proxy server for Toyota in Brazil in a linux box,
and my goals are two:
    1) Filter adds and sites not related to normal activities (porn,
hacking, etc.)
    2) Create a List of user/site access, to control where and when each
user is accessing.

For the first item, im using squidGuard, and its OK.
but for item number two I need help. I dont Know how to force users to
"log" to squid or whatever, and i didn't find any soft that could make
reports on squid logfiles.

If someone have this scenario, and could give me some hints, I would be
thankfull

Thanks

Patricio Baptista da Luz