online network gaming

From: Fadi <fiali@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:25:34 +0200

Hello,
We are an Internet service Provider.Our customers are connecting to the
internet through our proxy server. We are using as proxy server squid2
stable 5. Some of our customers wants to play online networking game, but
they are not able to do so. they got the following error message.

What is the problem in squid. do we need to do some customization to
configuration file?

Waiting your reply.
Thanx
Best Regards,
Fadi

                     The Displayed Message

Your internet connection is either very poor or unable to process UDP (note:
not UTP) packets. Contact your ISP or your service administrator.