Re: A couple of questions

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:47:20 +1000 (EST)

i also do some work in a similar environment, and tht would be very
usefull here, i do work for the isp side as well...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 4423 7771