Is it possible to implement ipchains and transparent proxy in one system.

From: <kiran@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 13:02:43 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

Is anybody tried to implement the ipchains and squid 2.3 stable 1 as
transparent proxy on one linux box. I know it is meaning less to keep both
in one system. But I want to test it whether it works or not.

I tried to implement the same, but I am not able to store the objects in
my cache. Even I am not getting the logs in access.log, I checked all the
permissions of the files and ownership. What could be the reason.

Any help will be appreciated...

bye
kiran