Re: Squid is closing ALL connections (no persistent connections)

From: Zhang, Jenny (jennyz) <jennyz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:10:40 -0700

Hi,

I run the same test as Chris did in his message titled "Squid is closing ALL
connections (no persistent connections)" using Squid 2.3.Stable2 , and got
the same "Connection: close" from Squid.

Then I run the same test using Squid 2.3.Stable5. I got "Connection:
Keep-Alive" from Squid. I
monitored the network traffice and verified that two requests from the client
used the same port.
The only problem is if the interval between the two requests is less than 15
sec, everything is fine.
If the interval between the two requests is more than 15 sec, Squid send a
Finish signal to client,
and the socket is reset.

Is there any reason why the socket is reset every 15 sec? Can I adjust this
in squid.conf?

Any help is welcome. Thank you in advance

Jenny