Re: Network stops responding

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 03:10:09 +0500

Its not squid problem, You must have faced some DOS attack, I also have both
cards and I have faced these messages some times, The solution is firewall
or access list on router or better to stop ICMP on system with the help of
ipchains or what ever os you are using.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin