Re: Forwarding LOOP

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:12:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Samir wrote:

> I m getting a bunddle of WARNING in my cache.log file
> "Forwarding LOOP detected "
> I have implemented Transperent proxy using IPNAT.
> what could be the prob ??

Is it possible that when squid tries make a connection to the remote web
server that the computer is redirecting that connection back to squid? If
you are doing transparent proxying, you want all web connections headed
for the Internet, _except_ squid's connections, to be routed to squid.

Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska