URN support with squid...

From: Michael Derr <derr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:45:15 +0200

Dear SQUID-forum,

I'm new to Squid and have special interests about SQUID and URN support.

I try to find out as much as possible about URN-Support with Squid. In
the FAQ I found one link:

http://www.squid-cache.org/urn-support.html

from 1997. Unfortunately the link to the N2L script doesen't exist
anymore.
May be some of you know the right URL to the N2L script?

Now some of my next questions:

Does anybody know some more actual projects or proposals round about the

subject SQUID/URN?

How I have to configure the squid.conf file so that the proxy knows to
handle a URN in contrast to other requests?

I'm very thankful for any kind of information, tip, URL or other
details!

with best regards

Michael