Re: Traffic flow with SQUID implementation

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:04:44 +1000 (EST)

to minimise trafic flow, your proxy should share an ip on the customer
network, not on the "ethernet" network, ie dont send packets through the
router...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771